Thursday, May 10, 2012

I've been robbed!!!



I've been on hiatus for quite some time, but just because I've been laying low all winter doesn't mean that I've given up my intellectual property rights!

ohnotheydidnt blatantly copied my concept.  I would've been flattered if they did a good job at copying it, but rather they just smashed together a puppy and a celebrity for a cheap laugh.  This blog is about quality writing and wit!!!!

Furthermore this blog was founded on the competitive spirit of man-kind!  (...not to mention the inexplicable, illogical charm of a baby dog)  Each photo is expertly picked with vegas-like oddsmaker precision to draw votes on both sides of the contest.   Everyone, including ohnotheydidnt, loves to laugh at celebrities.  I mean their tagline even calls them "disposable!"   The only celebrity that stood a fighting chance was Ryan Gosling because everyone knows he's so dreamy!!!

Speaking of dreamy let's vote on this little guy who's been hibernating all winter like me: 



...vs a celeb of course.  Oh yes I did!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the party! This is both the most adorable and most creepy post yet.

    ReplyDelete